Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Few features for grouping.

Few features for grouping. 9 years 11 months ago #152

• quidam
  • Platinum Boarder
  • not for nom
  • Thank you received: 23
Grouping is a nice feature in CR and I use it often. I have few ideas to make it even useful:

1) Hide/Open groups issue - double clicking on the specific group row rolls/unrolls chosen group. But that setting isn't remembered when you change folder so when you go back groups you have hidden are again opened by default. It should be remembered. There should be option, maybe under right click menu, like: 'open/close all groups'. Oh, and small thing, if possible. Little tooltip when you hover over group name saying 'Double-click to Open/Hide' - I wasn't aware of this option till recently :blush: Maybe there are others...

2) Sorting groups, not only inside groups. As for now, when items are grouped by eg. 'Series Name' sorting applies to inside of each group. And thats good thig, but there should also be ability to sort whole groups. Now, groups are sorted alphabetically. Sorting them by items count would be good thing - you could have the largest group on top. Sometimes it's useful.

3) Option like 'Don't group single items' or 'Don't create separate groups for less than [X] items'. When you have lot of one-shots or single volumes grouping them is needless and space-consuming. Such items could be aggregated in one group named eg. 'Ungrouped'.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Who's Online

We have 213 guests and 3 members online