Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Import information from previous issues

Import information from previous issues 10 years 3 weeks ago #301

• Lucas
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi cyo

i had some problems adding new comics to my library an have to input all the info that is already disponible in previous issues of the same series.

I usualy dont care about the info, but manga style for example is important to read the comic correctly.

Is there any chance to include a dialog box when a comic is added, so the user could select some or all the fields of the comic info to be imported from previous issues?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Import information from previous issues 10 years 3 weeks ago #305

• Knight Rider
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
you can copy the info with a right click of the mouse in the previous issue and after past the info in your new issue.

Re:Import information from previous issues 10 years 3 weeks ago #306

• Lucas
  • Fresh Boarder
But i never remember to do this. I usualy just notice that the comic is missing info when i cant find it in a smartlist where it was soposed to be, or when the pages are displayed incorrectly in mangas etc. So would be nice to have the option to do this automaticaly.

Re:Import information from previous issues 10 years 3 weeks ago #310

Hi,

I think it's hard to make an interface to choose which comic will be the source of information to the newly added comics.

An easier way would be (for both users and programmer):
- A dialog for the Paste Info (sorry never used it - don't know if it already has one)
- Allow Paste Info to work with multi-selected \"target\" comics.

Cyo, is it hard to implement a right-mouse-drag-and-drop? When you right-drag a file, Windows Explorer shows a menu asking what you want to do, when you release the mouse button. This could add very nice options to CR.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Who's Online

We have 208 guests and 2 members online