Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: My wish list of features.

My wish list of features. 10 years 3 weeks ago #315

• Ikaru
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi cYo, here is a list of things that I would like you to take in consideration.

-The new reader window rocks, and for me that I use dual screen is way better than before, but I miss on reader window title information of current comic such as Series, Volume, Number, Title

-Highlighting the actual reading comic in the comic explorer, so when browsing we see clearly what comic is open.

-Back and forward navigation in the browser as in Windows Media Player 11.

-Predefined organization for each level of browsing. I'll try to explain what I refer to. If you have used Windows Media Player 11 you might find comfortable the way it understand when you are browsing artist, albums, songs. each view has its own sorting scheme.

Example, when you are browsing artist it sorts artist by name group by the first letter having each artists' album stacked. When you click on an artist it displays a list with all the songs group by album showing each album cover. I think this way should by the cooler way for the ecomics.

One thing I thought could be something like:

First browsing level, Series.
It displays each series, sorted by name with all the comics stacked.

Second level, volume.
It displays each volume within the series with all its issues stacked.

Third level, number.
It displays each issue of the selected series volume.

For me this should be a great improvement because now I have to choose manually for each level the proper sorting each time I reach it.

Well, I think that's all, pretty long. Hope you find useful this request.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My wish list of features. 10 years 1 week ago #432

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
reader title is now available.

Also you can set list layouts for stacks. Not the same as your request but close enough i guess...
Also i may include some default lists with properly set stacks/sorting/grouping (Series, Writers, Years etc). This way it would be quite easy to mimic the media player experience.

I'm working on the forward/back navigation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Who's Online

We have 267 guests and 3 members online