Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Cover variants counter as value

Cover variants counter as value 3 years 9 months ago #38305

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 118
Comicrack let you have multicover comics in a very efficient way, even letting you choose which one to show in the list, but I was thinking it would be great to have a value inside the comic information to store the number of covers it has (so that you could use it for example in searches or alike)

Even more, you could have to values... one for automatic counter based on the covers you have assigned (the one that show in the list to choose from) which is not editable (to use only for searches, filename, etc) and one which is editable where you put how many covers for this comics exist (which could be scrapped from comicvine for example)

In this way you could be even have a record not only of the covers you have in each comic, but also if you have every cover, how many you lack, etc...

I don't know, I think it is a cool feature which would be very easily implemented... (only to new values to the comic information, one which would be connected to a variable that already exist and is calculated, the other only for the user tu complete)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Who's Online

We have 258 guests and 3 members online