Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: publisher icon display in comic info summary tab, for multiple publishers

publisher icon display in comic info summary tab, for multiple publishers 3 years 6 months ago #39298

• nosoop4u
  • Fresh Boarder
In cases where there are multiple publishers for a comic (mostly crossovers such as JLA/Avengers, Batman vs Predator, etc.), ComicRack doesn't display any publisher icons in the comic info summary tab like it does when there's just one publisher. This is a case when the publisher field looks something like "DC Comics, Marvel Comics". This works in the search browser when "Publishers" is selected as one of the search fields - the comic will show up when selecting either publisher.

Can you fix this for both the summary tab, and the icons field in the detail view?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

publisher icon display in comic info summary tab, for multiple publishers 3 years 6 months ago #39318

• SiPfan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Personally, I use one Publisher as the 'Publisher' of record, and add the secondary Publisher as an Imprint. In the Summary dialogue, both icons are represented and both can be searched.
The martyrs and madmen I learned of in school will remember my name.

-Kevin Gilbert
1966-1996
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Who's Online

We have 244 guests and one member online