Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Provide greater access to pages inside book

Provide greater access to pages inside book 3 years 5 months ago #39558

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
I would love it if I could access the pages inside the book with scripts and write the page type. There are a few things I would like to implement, but I either need to know how to access them or I need access to be able to write the page state.

1. I would like to be able to delete the first page of a book and have it export to a cbz file
2. I would like to be able to merge the covers from two books to create one book with ALL THE COVERS!!!!1!! (sorry) (For this I envision selecting multiple books that have their page types properly set to Cover, and bringing up a dialog with checkboxes to select which covers should then be copied back and forth to get only those covers in all selected books).
3. I would like to be able to split the books up into separate issues. Maybe if the pages supported a custom name field that could be helpful.

Currently I've only figured out how to retrieve the type of pages that are in the book. I fear that I'll have to reinvent some of the wheel with additional api calls. I'll need to parse the xml and write to it when comicrack can already handle this.

On a related note it would be nice to be able to make the Pages tab from the right click->info menu go to full screen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Who's Online

We have 263 guests and 5 members online