Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Option to sync reading lists by release date

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39702

• edru
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Option to sync reading lists by release date. Was looking for this feature on the android app, but I wouldnt mind if it was just the method of sort on sync just like published, series, etc..

Right now I have to take a smart list, sort it by released date, then create a normal reading list and copy everything to it to have the correct position order. Then as new releases pop out, I have to manually add them in the correct order, or clear out the list as a whole and recopy the entire smart list over.

If we could either sync via released, or sort via released in the mobile apps, then I could simply use the smart lists alone.

I use this app on a daily basis so I've paid for the full Android app and have donated to the project via PayPal. Thanks for the hard work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39704

• tino55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
on the device sync screen on the windows program make sure that the sort box is NOT active, then when you snyc over to your device make sure that it is also not sorted then you will have the comics in the order that it shows on the windows program.

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39705

• edru
  • Fresh Boarder
This just puts it in "position" order, not as seen on windows order.

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39707

• tino55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
edru wrote:
This just puts it in "position" order, not as seen on windows order.

but if you sort them in the order you want then drag them onto a non-smart list they should stay in that position order? and should stay in that order on the device if it is not sorted

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39708

• edru
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry I misunderstood. That's exactly what I'm already doing. My goal is to only have smart lists and cut out the manual interaction with the accompanying regular list.

If either windows had a sync sort option of released, or the mobile app had it, i could just sync the smart lists as is and delete the sister lists.

Option to sync reading lists by release date 3 years 5 months ago #39716

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Yeah, it would be great if there would be more sorting option on the tablet reader, I think it's not the best solution to always create extra reading lists if we'd like to read in another order.

Or at least keep the smart list's order if we choose the no sorting option (which is now working as a position order).
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Who's Online

We have 217 guests and 4 members online