Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: More rating options

More rating options 3 years 2 months ago #40507

• elg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
every time i read a comic and want to rate it i dont feel like im doing it correctly by just having one overall rating especially if i tweet it out so my friends can see what my opinionated rating is on the comic. is it at all possible to add more rating options based on the comic? Such as the first rating would be what we have now which is the overall rating which allows us to know we really want to read it again or not. the second would be the rating for the writing because at times i would rate stuff low but still think the writing is awesome. third rating would be on the art because there are times that i would return to a comic to see the art and save a screenshot of it even when i hate the writing. the last rating would be for colors which just like the art i would return to the comic to see the art mainly because the colors complement it so well. so yeah i was wondering if this possible or is there already a feature that allows me to do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

More rating options 3 years 2 months ago #40517

• freakingout
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Along the same lines, I've often wished I could rate a series overall, rather than just individual issues. Like, maybe not every individual issue is perfect, but on the whole the series is one of my favorites, and I'd like to give it a 5. Or maybe I hate the series, but a single issue is great. I don't know how feasible that would be, because I don't believe there are overall series settings, right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Who's Online

We have 267 guests and 7 members online