Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Better manga support

Better manga support 2 years 11 months ago #41267

Hi, as the title suggest I would greatly appreciate the introduction of a proper scraper to achieve a satisfying experience in storing mangas as it already is in archiving american comics.
Proper sources for manga infos are actually available, on the metadata side (mangaupdates and batoto above all) and on the artwork side (for covers there is manga.joentjuh.nl/, but I just learned that the site will be put down at the end of the year).
Til now and before deciding to devote myself to convert my entire manga library to comicrack I gave it a shot with some series and, albet quite tiring (compressing the volumes with the proper artworks, adding the infos and so on), the result is gratifying. The android experience is too.
If the developers could at least consider(if it was already requested and denied for some reason I apologize, no relevant topic under the search query "manga" was found) this request, please tell me so, I would gladly provide at least some cues, considering my complete inexperience on the technical side.
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Who's Online

We have 303 guests and 2 members online