Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Android: Sort by Alternate Series

Android: Sort by Alternate Series 2 years 6 months ago #42271

• alde
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I know when syncing to Android that there's the option to "Sort by Alternate Series". Well this doesn't do anything and in the app itself I can only sort by series, storyline and filename, which doesn't help if there are tie-ins present in any given story.

So unless I couldn't figure out how to do this correctly (and I've spent hours trying to): It would make the database approach to CR so much more useful, if you could implement a working "sort by alternate series" feature for your Android app!
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by alde.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dockens

Android: Sort by Alternate Series 1 year 8 months ago #45069

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
+1.

Yes please, it would be very useful. I find myself having to keep a list of an alternate series (for example, IDW's transformers run, which sits at over 200 issues atm) open in another app and manually look up the next issue. Sort by published date is not ideal in this situation because some stories are out of chronological order. I have them all properly numbered through alternate series/alternate number, but can't sort by it and the sync option does not appear to have any effect, as the OP mentioned (that is, the "original" sort does not happen). Note that i have added the alternate number to some issues after the first sync. Would a delete/readd from the device help then?

fK
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Who's Online

We have 235 guests and 6 members online