Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Google Drive Cloud Upload Feature

Google Drive Cloud Upload Feature 2 years 4 months ago #42301

• PuNkstErHD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hakuna Matata!
I would like to be able to download Comics easily or if it's possible to keep them in sync with the app.

So for example, I use PlayBooks to purchase comics and I can remove and add anytime I want while I'm at the subway and offline.

Dropbox and OneDrive would be cool but I am more of a Google Drive customer with 1TB of storage and more than 4 millions comics.

Only the Spider-Man Series from Amazing Fantasy #15 all the way to The Amazing Spider-Man #700 Collection takes about 25GB since they are high quality and most of them are from genuine/authentic sources.

I will donate monthly and if the Team needs another developer I have experience with C#, Lua and C++.
I am mostly developing for the Windows Store and Google platform.

I will die using ComicRack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Drive Cloud Upload Feature 2 years 3 months ago #42322

• elg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
i am currently using an android tablet and i currently use dropsync but there is a drive version called autosync and does the same thing. it allows the tablet drive app to act like the computer version if the file is changed or added or deleted it then it makes those changes automatically locally. not sure this is helpful but ive been using that app to sync with my tablet and allow comicrack app to detect the new comics that i make changes to on dropbox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PuNkstErHD

Google Drive Cloud Upload Feature 2 years 3 months ago #42324

• PuNkstErHD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hakuna Matata!
With this recomendation I remembered that File Commander, the file manager I use on my Android has Cloud Account support and I was able to add my Google Drive account and use it like it was a local drive and make a short inside the same folder along with the storage local and cloud.

But with was all thanks to your advice that I did this.

Thanks!

Google Drive Cloud Upload Feature 5 months 1 day ago #47330

Any chance you could explain how you did this? I have google drive loaded with comics and File commander on my tablet, but literally n idea how you managed to make them work together.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Who's Online

We have 246 guests and 3 members online