Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas
  • Page:

TOPIC: You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 5 months ago #45726

• marlowe310
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Chiming in -- if Comicrack got ported to OSX, I would literally NEVER need to boot up Windows parallels VM ever again. It would be just outstanding! Would happily pay again, and significantly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: batmanraid

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 5 months ago #45799

• whinkle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Agree 100%. Would happily pay for the Mac version.

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 4 months ago #45911

• ngomaichi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm sure there are plenty of OS X requests, but not a ton, but that's only because it's not even an option on OS X.

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 4 months ago #45969

• DP812
  • Fresh Boarder
I actually went back to using the outdated (and apparently forgotten by the developers) ComicBookLover because of the hassle of booting up Windows just to use CR. So please, an OSX port for CR would be amazing.

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 3 months ago #46033

• batsche-84
  • Fresh Boarder
So hi, Comic Rack Team.

I made an account cause I hope you read this thread and make a OS X port.

Rly, I don't understand why you didn't do it by now, couldn't be so difficult I think.

For now, I am searching a good program that list my comics, which i already read, which i already rated. And then I want to sync this with my iPad. I only read comics on my iPad but sometimes I wanna see my collection on my mac, looking what I have saved and what I can read next.

I would buy Comic Rack for iPad (and I think 7,99 EUR are very expensive for that - I already have a cheaper viewer for years now and he works perfect but for that I would change) and if you bring a port for Mac I rly would spend money too if needed!!

So, sorry if my english is very bad but i hope you understand what I tried to tell you.

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 3 months ago #46087

• Telecart
  • Fresh Boarder
DP812 wrote:
I actually went back to using the outdated (and apparently forgotten by the developers) ComicBookLover because of the hassle of booting up Windows just to use CR. So please, an OSX port for CR would be amazing.

With CBL basically abandonware, now's the time for ComicRackX!

-- signed up just to add my vote here, would definitely pay for this!

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 2 months ago #46239

• berolo
  • Fresh Boarder
I second this request - I registered just to say this. Pretty please! :)

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 year 2 months ago #46246

• MattL211
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
It appears to me that the developer no longer has time to maintain the CR program, let alone create a version for Mac. I appreciate that life can get very busy and those things that were once so important in life, have to take a back seat. There is a fantastic CR community and many people would love to maintain and enhance what is a great program and app. Can the developer entrust someone with the updating of the CR program/apps and develop a native mac version or release the code so this wonderful program can move with times and the demands of its paying users.
This is not a criticism of the developer in anyway, just a plea to keep CR alive and current. I appreciate that CR is the developers baby, but as every parent knows sometimes you have to let go of your baby in order to let them grow. Please don't let CR die.

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 1 month 1 week ago #48486

• thomazrb
  • Fresh Boarder
I think the developer would try something like kickstarter for a mac version, to earn funds to buy a mac / pay some programers to help with the project. If the project is funded... then it justify the mac version.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Who's Online

We have 269 guests and 3 members online