Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease

You don't have any excuse now .... OS X port!!!! please!!!! please!!!! pleeeease 2 months 1 week ago #50624

comiclust wrote:
I've been checking on any updates to news about a Comicrack for Macs and for years I've seen no signs of even the possibility of this happening. :( So, I've finally registered for an account to be able to post here. I'd gladly pay for a Mac version and I would definitely pitch in if a kickstarter was set up. How can we make this happen? PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?

I fear that you won't have luck in that area. Cyo has abandoned Comicrack years ago, the forum is slowly overrun by spambots and I think there are many like me, that just check here from time to time in order to see if there is an alternative to comicrack, the iOS version has broken already from what I hear and it is only a question of time until the Android and at some point even the Windows version go the way of the Dodo. Also Cyo doesn't seem interested in Open Sourcing the Project, so all the talented Programmers around here cannot pick up the pieces :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Who's Online

We have 160 guests and one member online