Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Display Title vs. Sort Title

Display Title vs. Sort Title 1 year 7 months ago #45330

• Kreos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I suggested this once before, and thought it was a feature that was already included, but I was wrong.

I would like there to be a "Display Title" option, that is regardless how you organize, that is how the title will appear under the issue thumbnail.

A great example would be Firestorm. Volume 1 was "Firestorm." Volume 2 was "The Fury of Firestorm" which became "Firestorm, the Nuclear Man" which then became "Firestorm." Volume 3 was "Firestorm" then became "Firestorm: the Nuclear Man." And Volume 4 was "Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men" which became "Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Man." I'd like these all to organize under Firestorm v 1 - 4, but the displayed name would reflect what the title actually was.

This is a feature in Plex and I love it. I have all my James Bond movies organized chronologically, but the actual titles of each movie are what it displays (Dr. No, Thunderball, Goldfinger, etc).

If there is nothing listed in the "Organize Title" field, it defaults to the regular "Title" field.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kreos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Display Title vs. Sort Title 1 year 6 months ago #45341

It's also in iTunes, I love this feature and would love it in ComicRack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Who's Online

We have 272 guests and 3 members online