Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Crc value in page objects...

Crc value in page objects... 10 months 3 weeks ago #46459

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
I would really like comicrack to load a crc of every image/page in the page object of the API, so that we could do scripts that, for example, find duplicate pages in comics... (this could be easily loaded when comicrack load the resolution information in any page, which is already stored in every page when we open them)

by crc I mean some id coding based on all the image... like de crc in files in rar or zip files... (if the file is exactly the same it has the same crc, if not... stadistically it has a different crc)

Nowadays I do that comparing the image file size to the byte... and then width and height too... but even with that values, I found A LOT (hundreds) of false positives... (pages that has exactly the same file size, width and height, but are completely different pages)

btw, it could also be cool to be able to make the "load the page information" function, which now comicrack do automatically when you open an image, accesible from the api... so we could make scripts that load this info from comics without having to read every page of every one of them manually...
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Who's Online

We have 244 guests and 3 members online