Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Manual call to all pages resolution loading

Manual call to all pages resolution loading 6 months 4 weeks ago #47033

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
As anyone who have played with the data comicrack store and use for every comic might know, comicrack load and store the resolution of each page in the comics and in the database. BUT it only do that once the page to store the data is loaded, and not when loading the comics in the library.

This seems as a good idea, as it takes quite a long time to load every page, and it would make adding a comic to the library a bit slow, specially with many comics... However, as I use this values for my quility scripts, I would like to load this data automatically in some way, without having to open every page in the reader.

A semi-workaround I found is that in properties, in the pages tab, you see all thumbnails the resolution of the pages is loaded. But you have to do it comic by comic, and scrolling once every page is loaded (which even with the smallest view, it is quite common).

It would be great an option, as the "update comics" options, that would force this in a group of selected comics, without having to load every comic one by one... and be able to let it scan all comics pages without human intervention...
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Who's Online

We have 257 guests and 3 members online