Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Please add this on the right-click menu in reader

Please add this on the right-click menu in reader 9 years 10 months ago #413

• xzbachan
  • Senior Boarder
Its not on the 0.9.61, maybe you can please add this on the next one.

On right-click menu in reader mode - a pages index. Almost all comic reader that I test got some form of quick page Index/Thumbnail from which you can jump to. The gonv1sor got an Index with file names in the right side. And the CD1splay Ex got thumbnails listing at a keyboard command. It'd be great to also quick jump to a specific page that you want (specially on 100+ pages) from ComicRack. That will be cool. Thanks. :laugh:

Come to think of it, it's just like the F8 (Pages view) but comic reader doesn't let one jump (go to) on that page. :)
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by xzbachan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Please add this on the right-click menu in reader 9 years 10 months ago #414

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
the pages tab should handle this... (F8)

Also there's a dynamic slider at the bottom of the viewer when you move the mouse there.

Re:Please add this on the right-click menu in read 9 years 10 months ago #415

• xzbachan
  • Senior Boarder
Ooh, sorry - there is one! I missed that one due to always browsing not on full screen (I need to reach out for the X on the upper right hand all the time :laugh: ). I just remember - can you add the boss or exit key to the configurable keyboard? Maybe some others need it too? Maybe not - but it's useful for Henta1 manga reading...

Is it pushing it for requesting a menu with page listing on it on the reader? the slider don't have paging, and I can't browse on full screen all the time, sad :( .
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online

We have 204 guests and 6 members online