Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: My feature request and i really love this software

My feature request and i really love this software 9 years 9 months ago #687

• kokonut
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.

Just wanted to say that i just discovered this little amazing tool and i was floored by how good it is.

This program is just what i needed.

My feature request are:

A minimize button at top right like other program so that i don't have to quit the program to go back to other windows programs.

A right click option that let's me exit the program when i am reading a comic without going thru the actual file menu of the program to exit.

ability to turn of pages numbering at top righ when reading. Altough it is a usefull feature it annoys me...

I understand that some of this might be already implemented so if i am missing something plese forgive me since i am a newbie with the program.

thanks a bunch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My feature request and i really love this software 9 years 9 months ago #694

Ok, let's go:

1) On full screen mode, there is indeed no minimize button. But it's there in "normal" windowed mode. Double-click the comic or click the "full screen" button to turn it off.

2) The program is at the same time reader and browser. This "close app" button seems misplaced. I really don't remember if "close eComic" is a context menu option, nor if ESC is a valid shortcut to it. If not, should be.

3) The page numbering can be hidden. Go to Edit, Preferences and turn off the "overlay"-related options.

I'm not the ComicRack programmer, so my words aren't rules. These are just my point of view.

cYo?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and 6 members online