Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Navigate one or two pages at a time in two-page mode

Navigate one or two pages at a time in two-page mode 9 years 10 months ago #872

Just installed ComicRack, really liking it so far. There is one behavior in CDisplay that I'd like to see added, which is the option to navigate one or two new pages at a time.

Currently, when in two page mode, you navigate like this (ignoring double-pages) [type 1]:

What I'd like is the option to do the following [type 2]:

And after using it a bit more I've noticed that when you navigate forward you navigate using [type 1], but when you navigate backwards you do so by [type 2]. My guess is that displaying the first image alone when in two-page mode is throwing this off, but that's just a guess.

Why would I want this option? Two reasons, the first of which is for double-pages that weren't joined. Second is personal preference, I like watching each page flow into the next, and I can look at a panel on the previous page that relates to a panel on the page I'm currently reading.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Navigate one or two pages at a time in two-page mode 9 years 9 months ago #897

• jeejee0
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree, this would be a great option. It's important because when I'm reading an eComic I try my best to keep the pages oriented the way they are in the real comic - i.e. left pages on the left, right pages on the right. The comics are created with that layout in mind and sometimes you have the "surprise" reveal when you turn the page, which can be ruined if the pages aren't oriented the same way on the screen.

Since a lot of eComics have ads removed, it's up to me as the reader to try and compensate which is something I can't do if the pages always flip two at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Who's Online

We have 211 guests and 2 members online