ComicRack 0.9.115 released
A good rule to follow would be to never post an update if you're not feeling so well and influenza has you in it's grip...
This is a quick fix for the bugs that crept into the new scripting implementation/upgrade. Thanks to the users who quickly reported the problem.
And by the way also thanks to the good souls who have decided to support this project.
ComicRack 0.9.114 released
This is again a major update for ComicRack. Just a short list to to whet your appetite:
- Again moved the realism of the eComic display one notch further (when using realistic mode)
- Custom backgrounds for eComics (ever wanted to read on a wooden table?)
- Easy install of scripts with the new built in package manager
- Upgrade to IronPython 2.6 for all the scripters out there
- Various bugfixes and performance improvements
Thanks to user angelophiliac, ComicRack now also speaks Turkish!
Get it while it's hot and don't forget to show your support for this project with a quick visit at the upper right corner
Happy New Year
A Happy New Year 2010 to everyone!
I just found out that I forgot to adjust the settings for the new ComicRack cache engine for version 0.9.112 and up. Go to Preferences/Advanced/Memory Cache and enable both caches. Set the value for pages to 50 or so.
ComicRack 0.9.113 released
This is a quick bug fix for the last version. Thanks to all the people reporting them in the forum.
ComicRack 0.9.112 released
Just ready for the holidays: a brand spanking new release of ComicRack.
This is a major release which has been in the works for over 3 months. There are just too many new features and highlights to list them all, so this is just a rundown of some:
- High Quality 2nd pass mode for the opengl display (greatly improves the image quality)
- New page turn effect in combination with a new true 2 page display (just turned that immersion factor one notch further :))
- Grouping operations for Smart Lists (just like in ITunes 9)
- Option to use a "lighter" magnifier
- Each lists now correctly remembers open stacks, quick search and position
- Many performance improvements for smaller systems, including new advanced options to fine tune the hardware support for not so powerful systems.
- Just lots of fine tuning and bug fixing
- Enabling/disabling of scripts without the need to uninstall them
As usual, for a full list consult the changes.txt coming with ComicRack.
ComicRack is a one man-spare time project. If ComicRack adds some value to your life, please consider giving something back by hitting the donate button up there to the right. I really want to keep this project free, but the current donations barely keep this server alive (5 donations in the last three months).
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
ComicRack speaks Slovak
Thanks to ComicRack user Lolimilk ComicRack now has a Slovak language pack.
Download it from here:
Page 18 of 21