With this app you can read your comics wherever you are, however you want.
As a member of the ComicRack family it has all the features that make a great comic reader. Multiple display modes, auto scrolling, automatic removal of page frames, color adjustments and smart double page display are just a few of these features.
Together with ComicRack for Windows you can effortlessly sync your comics with WiFi to your iPad. For example you can create reading lists and only sync the unread books to your tablet. With optional smart on the fly optimizations you can save up to 50% of space on your iPad without a big hit in visual quality.
The library has been designed to make it very easy to browse your collection that may consists of 100s of books. You can group and stack your comics by series, story lines and authors (if this data is available). The library even remembers where you last stopped reading and with a quick tap you can continue where you left off.
Short and not complete feature list
• Optimized for your iPad
• Continue reading where you left the last time
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes and auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for manga comics
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping to better use the display of your iPad
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed etc.)
• WiFi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows or load them with iTunes
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Open comics directly from other apps
• ComicRack automatically sorts and groups your comics by series, stories, writers etc.
To copy your comics to your iPad either
• Copy your comics with iTunes or
• Synchronize your comics and reading lists with ComicRack for Windows over WiFi.
Your synchronized comics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your iPad.
And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). The optimization can also reduce the space required by your comics by half without noticeable quality reduction (optional).
ComicRack includes a 30 page manual with step by step introduction to the app.
A big thank goes to all the great artists who's comics have been used for the screen shots and the manual. Check them out. We only chose the best independent comics to showcase ComicRack.