As a reader ComicRack supports all the state of the art features you can expect: different display modes, full screen, information overlays, magnifier, color adjustments, automatic backcolor matching and a multi tab interface to quickly switch between eComics.
As a manager you can browse and search your eComics in the library, create folders and lists to organize them. You can customize the lists to show just the information you need and use advanced tools to tag and edit the information for your eComics. Or create Smart lists to display dynamic lists based on eComic info (never read, author, series etc.)
Like with iTunes you can share your library across your home network and read your eComics on your Tablet/Notebook via wireless. And of course, it is your swiss army knife when batch converting between different formats. Ever wanted to create CBZs from your PDFs - now it is just a click away.
ComicRack is multilingual: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and other language packs are available.
- Native 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Supports reading cbz/zip/cbr/rar/cbt/tar/cb7/7z/pdf/djvu comics.
- Database management (extended info storage, thumbnails, quick search, smart searches, custom lists, etc.)
- Full screen reading mode with two page display, various zoom modes, auto rotation (for tablet PCs), etc.
- Smart parsing of file names for good initial values (series, number, volume, year etc.)
- Comic Library Network Sharing with optional password protection
- Custom display grouping, sorting, stacking and filtering
- Multiple views formats
- User definable Keyboard shortcuts
- Thumbnail generation with customization
- In-viewer extended info editing
- Batch conversion to cbz/pdf/cbt/djvu of all supported import formats
- Synchronize your library with ComicRack for Android or ComicRack for the iPad
- And much, much more....
- Reads: cbz, zip, cbr, rar, cbt, tar, cb7, 7z, pdf, cbw, djvu
- Exports: cbz, cbt, cb7, pdf, djvu